Zak Tool 36" Tactical Alloy Entry Tool
The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing the tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, controll and balance during use.
The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Entry Tools feature:
- Forged Heads made from heat-treated 4130 alloy steel
- Lightweight sure-grip knurled handle.
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force.
- Pointed tang for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal.
- One piece tool construction
- Very affordable Entry Tool
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat