Zak Tool 42" Halligan Tool - Red/Silver
The Halligan Entry Tool was designed for use by fire & rescue personnel for gaining entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures.
The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing. The tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control and balance during use.
The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Halligan Tactical Entry Tools feature:
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Commercial gas valve shut-off
- 3/4" Driver for our ZT79 Hydrant Socket (sold separately)
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point.
- Lightweight sure-grip handle.
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force.
- Pointed tang for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat