Clorox Pro Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner - 1 Gallon
SC Products' NFPA 1851 compliant Clorox® Pro Quaternary All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner is a hospital-use EPA-registered disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including MRSA and CA-MRSA. This economical, bleach-free concentrate has a pH neutral formula that can be used on a variety of surfaces including floors, stainless steel, plastic and metal.
This all-purpose disinfectant is EPA-registered and NFPA 1851 compliant for turnout gear, FR apparel and PPE equipment. This product replaces our former disinfectant, Solutions D.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including MRSA & CA-MRSA
- One-step cleaning and disinfecting
- Use on variety of surfaces including floors, stainless steel, sealed granite, glazed ceramic tiles, and plastic and metal surfaces
- pH neutral and bleach free
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions® • Ideal for use in healthcare institutions, schools, day care centers, health clubs and training facilities
- EPA-registered for unique, high-risk surfaces such as sports equipment, exercise/wrestling mats, whirlpools and outdoor play equipment
- Economical concentrate; only one ounce needed per gallon of water
- 128 ounce bottle of concentrate
- NFPA 1851 Compliant
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat
Petra Roc LQBBJ-C3 ANSI/ISEA Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Bomber Jacket with Sewn In Quilted Liner