Orange Mud HydraPak 2L Elite Bladder with Quick Disconnect and Blaster Valve
We designed our Endurance Pack with this bladder in mind. The quick disconnect makes it easy to clean, the blaster valve locks out, but allows a lot of fluid through it, and the easy open top makes washing and filling a breeze.
Just the right capacity, the 2L Elite™ is the hydration system of choice for trail running.
Simple, flexible, and ultra-durable, the Hydrapak® Elite™ Reservoir can turn any pack into a hydration machine. The narrower width is ideal for running focused packs and running vests. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and a leak-proof seal. It is the only reservoir on the market that is fully reversible, which makes cleaning and drying a breeze.
CAPACITY: 70 fl oz
WEIGHT: 4.9 oz
MATERIAL: 0.25 mm TPU
- Slide-Seal™ Top - opens wide and seals tight
- Blaster™ Valve - silicone, high flow bite-valve with twist shut off
- Plug-N-Play™ Connector - quick disconnect for convenient tube removal
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 140°F / 60°C)
- Reversible and anti-microbial to prevent bacteria & mold
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use, No-Leak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Rinse before use. Reverse to clean and dry after each use. Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat