Lapco FR Flame Resistant Insulated Cotton Duck Coveralls
These LAPCO FR™ Flame Resistant Insulated Cotton Duck Coveralls are highly durable and comfortable flame resistant and arc rated cotton duck coveralls with inner quilted lining. A great choice of coveralls for work, these coveralls are dual NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant and feature premium construction that only adds to the reliability of these coveralls. Want to add an extra layer of protection? Consider adding our 12 oz Flame Resistant Insulated Hood!
Lapco FR Flame Resistant Insulated Cotton Duck Coverall Features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 37 cal/cm²
- HRC/CAT 3 rated
- NFPA 70E Compliant & UL Classified NFPA 2112 Compliant
- 12 oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
- 11 oz. quilted lining-100% FR treated cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Pencil pocket on left arm, and zippered front and back pockets to keep items secure.
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat