These pants are designed to fill the need for specialized duty pants that fit and perform like they were built just for you and include the features you need. Technical inside and out, these pants are every bit as performance oriented as they are comfortable and functional. Through years of rigid field use, their 'over built' construction, practical pockets and trouble-free features make these multi-functional pants exceptional for any duty. Available in regular and long inseam lengths.
Supplex® nylon w/Teflon HT® shell with Flex Vent Mesh™ knee vents
- Roomy fit from the thighs and tapered down to the cuffs
- Zip-off legs convert pant into short
- 'Varied Fit Waist™' half fitted/ half elastic waist with a zipper fly. snap closure and 'Floating Beltloops™'
- Gusseted crotch for ease of MOCEAN
- 2-side seam 'Reservoir Pockets™'
2-cargo pockets with gusset and Velcro'd® flap
- 2-back pockets with zipper closures and flaps
- 1-pen pocket with two pen ports
- Vented knees that allow air to circulate over heated muscles
- Finished cuffs with zipper and elastic cuff
- Double needle top stitching w/ bartacks on all stress points
Flex-Vent-Mesh: Incredibly stretchy, Flex-Vent-Mesh has excellent 4-way stretch properties and its liher content lends itself well to wicking perspiration and drying quickly.
What is Flex-Vent-Mesh? It is a high quality, warp knit fabric that has unusual strength and durability for its weight and construction. Its robust quality and slippery hand is excellent for placement in high friction areas, such as over knees and under arms.
Why not regular mesh? Either too light, too heavy or not slippery enough. Flex-Vent-Mesh is perfect due to its unique balance of stretch and durability for everyday use around friction areas in high quality, professional uniforms.
Does Flex-Vent-Mesh have good memory? We should call it Elephant Mesh. Flex-Vent-Mesh will stretch and recover for the life of the garment.